PRIVACY STATEMENT Data Protection Notice:
This notice provides you with information on how STRATECTA e.U. Hirschengasse 15/1-3. 1060 Vienna, („we“) will process your personal data.
1. Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data set out in Point 2 if you a) book a meeting or b) or make comments or c) contact us via our website.
We collect data from your login and other data-inputs on our platform.
The provision of personal data is voluntary.
2. Processed data categories and legal basis of the processing
We process the following categories of your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) which is to achieve the purposes a), b) and c) set out under Point 1 above: Name, Address, Mail, and other data provided by a user.
3. Transfer of your personal data
For the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
• IT service providers that we use;
• Payment provider (if applicable). Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
4. Retention periods
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for achieving the purposes set out under Point 1 above and as is permissible under applicable law. We will, in any case, retain your personal data for as long as there are statutory retention obligations or potential legal claims are not yet time-barred.
5. Your rights in connection with your personal data
Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, and (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing, (v) to request data portability, (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
We do not use tracking cookies (only strictly necessary cookies that are required for the basic operations of this website).
7. Our contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
1060 Vienna, Austria
Last updated on 12.07.2020