PRIVACY STATEMENT Data Protection Notice
This notice provides you with information on how STRATECTA e.U. Hirschengasse 15/1-3. 1060 Vienna, („we“) will process your personal data.
1. Purposes for which we process your data We will process your personal data set out in Point 2 if you a) book a meeting or b) or make comments or c) contact us via our website.
We collect data from your login and other data-inputs on our platform.
The provision of personal data is voluntary.
2. Processed data categories and legal basis of the processing We process the following categories of your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) which is to achieve the purposes a), b) and c) set out under Point 1 above: Name, Address, Mail, and other data provided by a user.
3. Transfer of your personal data For the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
• IT service providers that we use;
• Payment provider (if applicable). Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
4. Retention periods Your personal data will only be kept for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for achieving the purposes set out under Point 1 above and as is permissible under applicable law. We will, in any case, retain your personal data for as long as there are statutory retention obligations or potential legal claims are not yet time-barred.
5. Your rights in connection with your personal data Under applicable law, you have, among others, the rights (under the conditions set out in applicable law): (i) to check whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and to request copies of such data, (ii) to request correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or processed in non-compliance with applicable requirements, and (iii) to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data or to revoke consent previously granted for the processing, (v) to request data porta-bility, (vi) to know the identities of third parties to which your personal data are transferred, and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
6. Our contact details Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to: STRATECTA e.U. Hirschengasse 15/1-3 1060 Vienna, Austria [email protected]
Privacy Statement for Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analyt-ics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. We process your data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest to cost-efficiently generate easy to use website access statistics (Article 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation).
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address and the URLs of the accessed pages) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. We do not store any of your personal data collected in con-nection with Google Analytics.
This website uses an IP anonymization feature provided by Google Analytics. Your IP ad-dress will therefore be truncated/anonymized by Google as soon as it receives it. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the web-site, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other ser-vices relating to website activity and internet usage to us. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Last updated on 08.12.2019.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!